Friday, July 20, 2012

Inquiry Three: Research Blog 8





"8 Tips to Design a Charity Website." Web Design Blog. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 July 2012. http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/03/8-tips-to-design-a-charity-website/

I like this article because it simply states eight ideas for creating a more effective charity website. I feel that technology is going to become, if it is not already, a huge part of charity’s marketing and medium for reaching audiences. Because of this, I feel it would be important to include this information in my paper. I really like the tip about keeping in touch with donators. By emphasizing an interaction between the organization and member, it keeps the goal of the organization at the forefront, and makes it more likely that the donator will continue to be involved. I feel like a lot of the tips made on website can be backed up by information I have gathered from previous sources, as well as applied to other information to explain why something was or was not effective for the charity. I also feel like I can use some of the tactics and ideas from the website to help construct a better web-text that goes along with this inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment